Wednesday 1 July 2015

     This is my first post, and admittedly done "on the fly".  Future posts will elucidate a bit more just Who we are praising and why, when, where and how.  For now, I post this clip:  Casting Crowns play "I Will Praise You in the Storm"  because we all have storms going on: big or small, long-lasting or temporary, they are the testing places for our praise, indeed for our faith.  James doesn't write for nothing:

 " Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." (James 1:2-4 NIV)

And that is a good place to begin. Now, I leave you with the song, "I Will Praise You in the Storm"; The "You" is the One True God whom we worship and praise; He is the Lord of the earth and all creation, of all that ever is, was or shall be - including you and me! 

"Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name;
    worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness." (Psalm 29:2 NIV)



No comments:

Post a Comment